Thursday, March 26, 2009

Aiwow

It's 7.41 in the morning right now.  My sleeping pattern is just ..well, I don't really have a sleeping pattern I guess.  It's a work in progress.

I'm still currently in the process of just exploring the SR80.  I've fallen even more in love with them.  As I was saying from the last post, I was wondering how an amplifier would aid to the listening pleasure.  Although I didn't ask to borrow mung's FiiO E5, I am drawing more power from another source-- my Aiwa CX-NA555.



Dusting off the old system from its years of neglection, plugging it in, and powering it on; it now serves once again.  I popped in some old cds that have also been gathering some dust as well, mainly the pillows / My Foot album.  Using the 1/4 in. adapter that was included with the purchase of the headphones, I connected the phones to the system.  Everything's ready.

I was sucked in from the very first track and am on my second round of listening again to the album.  The Super T-bass, cranked to the max, has made the bass ever so delicious that I can't get myself away from listening and go to sleep.  Damn endorphins.

Blogged 2 days straight.  Achievement unlocked.
Off I go then.

No comments:

Post a Comment