Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sun God Festival '09

Sun God Festival '09.  May 15th, 2009.

Saw various performances at the three different tent/stages that were set up.

Motion City Soundtrack was all right.  Stopped a few times to get the crowd to move back from the front which kinda killed it.

Didn't have much sleep from studying all night before.  Drank an energy drink Albert got. 


Feel the boost!

N.E.R.D. performed.  Pharrell is straight out pimp.  The bassist doing a slide up made such an awesome sound.  I need more!

Met up with many friends.  Helen was able to skillfully slip the wristband off my wrist without breaking it.  W00t.  It's been a while since I've seen Tiffany.  I've missed her.  She seems to be doing well.  I asked Albert to take a picture and he screwed it up by moving the camera before it was captured.  It's all right though.  I'll try and sharpen the image someday by deconvolving it.


Me and Tiffany.

Fun weekend :]

No comments:

Post a Comment